GIVE+GET DRAWING Alaskans who Pick.Click.Give. to one of the 6 Y-K Delta-based nonprofits participating in Pick.Click.Give. can be entered to win an extra $1,000 from Bethel Community Services Foundation! The six organizations are: Bethel Family Clinic, Canine Comfort, KYUK, Tundra Women’s Coalition, Yuut Elitnaurviat and Yuut Yaqungviat. To find out more information about these organizations, click on the photos and videos on the right side of this page. File for your PFD and choose one of 6 organizations by March 31st to be eligible. In addition to earning this $1,000, the winner will also have the opportunity to designate a donation from BCSF of an additional $1,000 to one of the participating nonprofits. Already filed for your dividend and want an opportunity to be entered? You can go to pfd.alaska.gov and click on the green button on the right side of the screen labeled “Add or Change My Pick. Click. Give. Donation.” Official Rules for Bethel Community Services Foundation’s 2015 “Give+Get” Drawing:
- A donation through Pick.Click.Give. to a 2015 participating YK Delta-regional nonprofit (as identified below) is necessary to enter or win.
The Bethel Community Services Foundation (BCSF) is the sponsor of this drawing. This promotional campaign is supported by BCSF.
- Eligibility Requirements:
- This Drawing is open to persons who make a non-anonymous contribution through the online Pick.Click.Give. section of the Permanent Fund Dividend site through the 2015 Permanent Fund Dividend (PFD) application process to one of the following Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta-based nonprofit organizations: Bethel Family Clinic, KYUK (Bethel Broadcasting Inc.), Yuut Elitnaurviat, Yuut Yaqungviat, Tundra Women’s Coalition (all located in Bethel) or Canine Comfort (located in Aniak).
- Board members and/or Employees of Bethel Community Services Foundation, are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate.
- Limit of one entry per person per organization for a maximum of 6 potential entries. Qualified, participating organizations must prepare and submit entry forms for non-anonymous donors.
- Illegible entries will be disqualified.
- All prizewinners must have their principal residence in Alaska.
- How to Enter:
The following individuals will be entered to win the drawing:
- A person who elects to contribute to one of the 6 YK Delta-based organizations listed above, which are the 2015 Pick.Click.Give. eligible organizations, using the online PFD/PCG registration form of the Alaska Department of Revenue Permanent Fund Dividend Division (https://pfd.alaska.gov/) during the 2015 enrollment period and who makes their identity known on the online registration form so that entrants can be identified and winners contacted; and
- The organization receiving the donation has received confirmation of the donors’ names by 10/31/15 and provides a written entry form including the donor’s name and contact information to BCSF/the Thousand/Thousand Sweepstakes by 11/20/15.
- Drawing Enrollment Period
The Drawing begins at 12.00 a.m. on January 1, 2015 and closes at 12.00 a.m. Alaska time on April 1, 2015. Any person who enrolls for the 2015 Permanent Fund Dividend and makes a contribution to a YK Delta nonprofit as listed previously via Pick.Click.Give. anonymously will need to go online during the Drawing period and edit their enrollment to be non-anonymous in order to be enrolled in the drawing.
- One (1) winner will receive a check in the amount in the winner’s name for $1,000 AND will be given the authority to designate $1,000 from BCSF to one of the 2015 YK Delta Pick.Click.Give.-eligible nonprofits (Bethel Family Clinic, KYUK (Bethel Broadcasting Inc.), Yuut Elitnaurviat, Yuut Yaqungviat, Tundra Women’s Coalition (all located in Bethel) or Canine Comfort (located in Aniak) or divide that $1,000 among multiple nonprofits from this listing.
On December 1, 2015, 1 winner will be randomly drawn from all entries provided to BCSF by the YK Delta nonprofits listed previously that meet the sweepstakes eligibility requirements and written entries submitted to BCSF. Winners will be announced on December 1, 2015. The random drawing will be supervised by Bethel Community Services Foundation officials whose decisions are final with respect to all matters related to this drawing. The winner will be notified in person, by phone, email or registered mail. Prizes cannot be transferred and winners have the right to decline the prize, in which case a further draw will be made until the prize is awarded. In the event that the Bethel Community Services Foundation is unable to contact a winner, despite reasonable efforts to do so, an alternate winner will be chosen. In the event that the winner is not qualified to accept the prize, or in the event that the winner is deceased or that BCSF is unable to locate the winner, an alternate winner will be chosen. Each winner will be required to sign a waiver/release form, provide his/her social security number, complete the required IRS forms and claim their prize within ten (10) days of notification. Parental/guardian consent must be provided before prizes can be awarded to a minor (as determined by Alaska law). The Foundation will issue IRS Form 1099 to each Winner and as such Winners are urged to consult a tax advisor regarding tax consequences of any prize in light of the Winner’s individual circumstances. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes not claimed within ten (10) days after the date of notification will be forfeited and awarded to the next alternative winner, in accordance with these Official Rules.
- Odds of Winning:
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- General Terms and Conditions:
Drawing: A donation to a YK Delta regional nonprofit as listed previously is required to enter and win Opting Out: If a donor prefers NOT to be automatically entered into this drawing, the donor must contact the YK Delta regional organization to which they have contributed and request that they exclude his/her name from being included on an entry form submitted to BCSF. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility at any time, and reserves the right not to award prizes to ineligible applicants. The winner releases the Bethel Community Services Foundation, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertisers and promotion agencies, respective employers and agents from any and all liability arising out of participation in this game. This drawing is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Thousand/Thousand drawing, all participants and their parents/guardians (if applicable) agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this drawing and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Neither the sponsor, partners, nonprofit organizations listed previously, Pick.Click.Give or Alaska Community Foundation nor State of Alaska Department of Revenue Permanent Fund Dividend Division is in any way responsible or liable for damage, loss or injury resulting from human error, altered, illegible, late, lost, or misdirected PFD applications, events beyond their control, or acceptance and use of a prize. Winner assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Thousand/Thousand drawing or by any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Thousand/Thousand drawing or any entrant’s participation in the Thousand/Thousand drawing should unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Thousand/Thousand drawing, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Thousand/Thousand drawing as planned. Participants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Thousand/Thousand drawing or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Thousand/Thousand drawing or any other individual (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Thousand/Thousand drawing. Sponsor reserves the right to lockout any person whose eligibility is in question or who has been disqualified or is otherwise ineligible to enter the Thousand/Thousand drawing.
- Use of Winner’s Information.
Winners’ names and area of residence will be posted on the BCSF website (http://www.bcsfoundation.org/) and announced at the time of drawing. With written permission from the winner or the winner’s parent or legal guardian (if applicable), sponsor may use a winner’s name, age, city of residence, photo, video and any testimonial in future BCSF promotional materials.
- Winners List and Official Rules:
To obtain a copy of the Official Rules or the Winners list, send a request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Give+Get Drawing, c/o BCSF, PO Box 2189 Bethel, AK 99559. All communications with respect to the drawing should be directed to the foregoing address.